Eat Drink Paleo Cookbook
By Irena Macri
- Over 110 nutritious, paleo friendly recipes.
- Complete with an introduction to paleo nutrition and philosophy.
- Breakfasts, mains, sides, snacks & desserts.
- All recipes are free from grains, gluten, and processed sugar.
- Internationally published in multiple languages.
- Winner of Paleo Book Of The Year at UK Paleo Awards 2017.
- Read Reviews & Testimonials
Why This Paleo Cookbook Is For You
- You like good food – eating it, cooking it and sharing it.
- You want something tasty that’s also good for you.
- You want to eat well for better health and wellbeing.
- You’re trying to lose weight or to avoid gluten, dairy and sugar.
- You’re intrigued by this paleo diet everyone’s talking about.
- You’re a paleo expert already but looking for something fresh.
- You want healthy food that’s not boring, bland or too restrictive.
Take A Sneak Peek Inside
- All recipes are free from grains, gluten, processed sugar and other no-nos of the paleo philosophy. Far from being restrictive, they showcase the rich flavours, varied ingredients and fun, inventive cooking that can be enjoyed as part of the paleo lifestyle.
- Peppered with personal stories and with a realistic approach (even I can’t deny the occasional ‘naughty’ sweet or a little dairy), the book takes home-cooks on a real-food journey from breakfast (hazelnut pancakes with blood orange syrup, anyone?) through to dessert (did you say chilli chocolate mousse?).
- Super-tasty dinners (hello, pulled-pork tacos), glamorous garden produce (zucchini carbonara… there is a god!), sauces and sides (mayo, dressings, butter), easy entertaining recipes (I’ll have oysters five ways, thanks!) and tasty tipples (mmm… lychee lemongrass sangria…) all await to blow your mind, no matter if you’re paleo follower or a curious connoisseur.
- Complete with an introduction to paleo nutrition and philosophy; a handy inventory of foods to focus on and avoid; and user-friendly recipes and measurements, Eat Drink Paleo Cookbook is a must-have for the modern-day hunter-gatherer.
Where To Buy This Paleo Cookbook
Eat Drink Paleo Cookbook is published internationally. Let me know if you can’t find it where you are.
AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND
The cookbook is available online and from most major book stores, Big W, David Jones, Costco, Paleo Cafe and more.
The US edition is available from Amazon, and major book stores.
The UK edition is available on Amazon.co.uk, Waterstones, Whole Foods and other retailers.
Got a question? Email Irena at [email protected]