Free 30-Day Low-Carb Challenge Sign-Up
Kickstart your weight loss, gain more energy and reduce sugar and carb cravings. Join my free challenge to get started!
What You Can Expect From This Challenge
- Gain energy & reduce sugar and carb cravings
- Lose weight and/or kick start stalled weight loss
- Eat nutrient-dense foods
- Get back to healthy habits
- Enjoy delicious meals & learn new recipes
Grab your spot and set yourself up for success with a PDF guidebook, printable worksheets, meal planners, weekly meal ideas and check-in emails.
30-Day Low-Carb Challenge Rules
- Stick to 50-100 grams of total carbohydrates per day.
- This means avoiding pasta, bread, rice, and sweets and limiting higher-sugar fruit, white potatoes etc.
- Dairy can be included if you can tolerate it.
- Alcohol is optional as long as you stay within the daily carbohydrate limit.
- Coffee is allowed (you’re welcome!).
- This is not a strict KETO challenge as you can include more nutrient-dense veggies and some fruit. However, you can do Keto during the Low-Carb Challenge (staying under 50 grams of carbs) if you wish.
- Get back to healthy habits like daily exercise & hydration.
What Happens Once You Sign-Up
- You will be subscribed to the 30-day challenge email list and receive a Welcome email.
- You will also receive the 30-Day Low-Carb Challenge guide with meal planning and shopping templates and daily checklists.
- You can join my private Facebook group for updates and community support, or follow the challenge progress on Instagram.
- The challenge begins whenever you decide to start for 30 days.
About Your Coach
Hello! My name is Irena Macri and I am the creator of the 30-day low-carb challenge.
I am the founder of Cooked & Loved, creating and sharing recipes, meal plans and cookbooks. I specialise in nutrient-dense, real food cooking with a focus on vegetables, gluten-free, low-carb, and paleo recipes, although I don’t attach myself to any specific dietary label.
I am also a qualified nutrition coach with an Advanced Diploma in Nutrition & Weight Management certified by the Association of Nutrition. I create custom plans for people seeking to get healthier, lose or gain weight, or optimise their fitness training through appropriate nutrition tactics.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you provide shopping lists & meal plans?
There are no challenge specific shopping lists or meal plans. You are required to stick with the provided guidelines while focusing on including recommend nutrient-dense foods in your meals. I provide a couple of weekly menus and meal ideas, as well as tips for the best foods to include and those to avoid. As part of the challenge, you will receive a meal planning template you can print out.
Do I have to pay anything?
No, this challenge is free and anyone can take part in it. Bring your friends and family along for the ride!
How will I access the content?
You will receive a Welcome email and in a few days another one with the links to download your PDF guide and worksheets. You can view all PDF files on your laptop, phone, tablet or print them out for your convenience.
Can I lose weight during this challenge?
Low-carb diets are great for kick-starting weight loss and you can expect to lose 0.5-1kg / 1-2 pounds per week.
Can I join the challenge if I’m doing keto, paleo, Whole30, Primal diet or if I am a vegetarian?
Yes! As long as you stay under 100 grams of carbohydrates per day (total carbs), you can follow whichever protocol suits you the most. The focus should be on real, whole foods. The main thing is that you get to have fun and do it live with a community of like-minded people.
A low-carb approach is easier to follow for vegetarians who consume eggs and dairy.
Do I need to count carbs/macros every day? Do I need to count calories?
You don’t need to count macros every day but it is recommended that you log your food for the first few days to get an idea of how much protein, fat and carbohydrates you are consuming on average. In terms of calories, you should be guided by your hunger cues and focus on getting enough protein and fat.
I have more questions about the challenge…
Yes, simply email me at [email protected] and I will get back to you as soon as I can.