- 1 cup black coffee (filter, plunger, french press)
- 1 tbsp unsalted grass-fed butter or ghee (for paleo & Whole30)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (start with 1 teaspoon and slowly work your way up)
- Optional – sweetener to taste (stevia, honey, rice malt syrup)
- Brew coffee as usual.
- While the coffee is brewing, preheat your blender jug by putting hot water in it (if using a stick blender preheat the jug).
- Empty the hot water form the preheated jug.
- Place all ingredients in the jug and blend until there is a foamy layer on top.
- Serve and enjoy.