- 1 mango, diced
- 1 cup coconut milk (see notes)
- 1 tablespoon honey or other natural sweetener of choice
- 1 tablespoon lemon or lime juice
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds
- Garnish: raspberries or other berries
- Place half of the diced mango in a blender or a food processor together with coconut milk, honey and lemon juice. Process until smooth.
- Pour the coconut mango mixture into a container and add the chia seeds. Stir through and leave for 15-20 minutes, until the chia seeds have puffed up and the mixture turned into thick, pudding or jelly like substance. If making ahead of time, cover with a lid or some cling wrap and refrigerate for anywhere between 2 hours to overnight.
- To serve, divide the pudding between two glasses and add the remaining diced mango and some berries of choice.