Learn how to make delicious, aromatic garlic, rosemary and chili aioli that can be used as a versatile condiment or sauce. It goes with seafood, roasted vegetables, fries, on burgers, in wraps, or as a sauce or salad dressing.
2 sprigs of rosemary, needles pulled off
4 cloves of garlic, cut into 3 pieces each
1/2 long red chili, sliced (medium heat like Cayenne chili, banana chili or red jalapeno)
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 cup mayonnaise
3 tablespoons sour cream
- Pull the needle off the rosemary sprigs, cut half of the chili into rings and peel the garlic. No need to chop them finely.
- Heat the olive oil in a small pan over medium-high heat. Add the rosemary, chili and garlic and saute for 3-4 minutes, until lightly browned and softened.
- Transfer the pre-fried aromatics to a bowl with mayonnaise and sour cream (if using). Use an immersion blender to puree and whip everything into a smooth sauce. You can also do this in a food processor.
- If you don’t have a blender, you can chop everything very finely with a knife. Taste for seasoning and add extra salt if needed.
- Learn how to make delicious, aromatic garlic, rosemary and chili aioli that can be used as a versatile condiment or sauce. It goes with seafood, roasted vegetables, fries, burgers, in wraps, or as a sauce or salad dressing.
- Serving Size: 1 tablespoon
- Calories: 98
- Sugar: 0.1 g
- Sodium: 79.2 mg
- Fat: 10.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 0.5 g
- Protein: 0.3 g
- Cholesterol: 5.8 mg
Keywords: Condiments, Aioli, Rosemary, Chili, Sauces, Keto, Low-Carb