This healthy and nutritious sheet pan baked salmon with herb & garlic sauce and green vegetables is quick and easy and suitable for paleo, keto, whole30 and AIP diets.
For the sauce
- 2 medium cloves of garlic, grated
- 3 tablespoons of finely chopped parsley (coriander or basil will also work)
- Zest of 1/2 lemon
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
For the rest
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil or olive oil to grease the pan
- 4 salmon fillets (whatever size suits your pan and appetite)
- 12–14 Brussels sprouts, halved
- 12–14 asparagus spears, hard ends cut off and rinsed
- 1 bunch of broccolini florets (or broccoli rabe or 1/2 head of regular broccoli in florets)
- Extra olive oil, sea salt, pepper and lemon
- Preheat the oven to 200 C / 400 F.
- Mix together the sauce in a small bowl and set aside.
- Grease a large sheet pan or flat-ish baking tray with about a tablespoon of olive oil and place the salmon fillets in the middle, leaving about an inch of space in between. Spread even amounts of the sauce over the top of each salmon fillet.
- Scatter the green vegetables around and in between the fillets, overlapping each other is fine. Drizzle the vegetables lightly with olive oil (about 2 tablespoons) and the juice of half of the remaining lemon. Sprinkle with a few pinches of sea salt and pepper.
- Place the tray in the oven for 15 minutes, rotating halfway if your oven is slightly uneven in temperature (like mine).
- Serve while hot with any additional vegetables, salads, or starchy carbs, if you needed.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 403
- Sugar: 4.4 g
- Sodium: 458.2 mg
- Fat: 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat: 3.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 14.8 g
- Fiber: 5.5 g
- Protein: 41.7 g
- Cholesterol: 82.9 mg
Keywords: Salmon, Sheet Pan, Dinner, Asparagus, Sprouts, Healthy, Gluten-Free, Low-Carb, Keto